Storm Surge Research displayed on the Reality Deck at CEWIT
Breach at Old Inlet created by Superstorm Sandy
Touch tank on board the R/V Seawolf
- SoMAS Students Participate in SEA Semester Journey
- Welcome Back!
- Dr. Ellen Pikitch received the prestigious Oscar Elton Sette Award from the American Fisheries Society
- R/V Seawolf Cruises With University of West Indies Students
- SoMAS Professor appointed Editor-In-Chief of Journal of Geophysical Research – Atmospheres
- Knoll, K., Landman, N. H., Cochran, J. K., Macleod, K. G., & Sessa, J. A. (2016). Microstructural preservation and the effects of diagenesis on the carbon and oxygen isotope composition of Late Cretaceous aragonitic mollusks from the Gulf Coastal Plain and the Western Interior Seaway. American Journal of Science, 316(7), 591-613.