Berdalet, E., R. Kudela, E. Urban, H. Enevoldsen, N.S. Banas, E. Bresnan, M. Burford, K. Davidson, C.J. Gobler, B. Karlson, P.T. Lim, L. Mackenzie, M. Montresor, V.L. Trainer, G. Usup, and K. Yin. 2017. GlobalHAB: A new program to promote international research, observations, and modeling of harmful algal blooms in aquatic systems. Oceanography 30(1):70–81, https://doi.org/10.5670/oceanog.2017.111.
Find SoMAS on Social Media!
- Osprey Return to Southampton Campus
- SoMAS Graduate Student Molly Graffam Honored with SBU Graduate School Award
- SoMAS Professor Analyzes Storm Damage on North Shore
- SoMAS joint faculty member leads team that discovered “Supercolony” of Adélie Penguins in Antarctica
- SoMAS Faculty Testify Against Off Shore Drilling
Subscribe by Email
Latest SBU News
- High-Tech Imaging of Ancient Crocs Helps Define How Species Evolve
- Stony Brook University Receives Prestigious Award for Excellence in Campus Internationalization
- Medieval Barbarians Likely Imported Brides With Elongated Heads From Southeastern Europe
- Seeking Truth in Science: Meta-Analysis as a Key