George, J. A., Lonsdale, D. J., Merlo, L. R., & Gobler, C. J. (2014). The interactive roles of temperature, nutrients, and zooplankton grazing in controlling the winter–spring phytoplankton bloom in a temperate, coastal ecosystem, Long Island Sound. Limnology and Oceanography.
- SoMAS Research part of 180 Covid-19 Studies Launched at SBU Since Start of Pandemic
- Updates from the Flax Pond Marine Laboratory
- SoMAS MCP Program Prepares Grad for Influencer Role
- Graduating SoMAS Senior featured in URECA Researchers of the Month
- SBU is First Place Winner in E-Waste Category of RecycleMania Competition
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.