Gobler, C. J., Merlo, L. R., Morell, B. K., & Griffith, A. W. (2018). Temperature, acidification, and food supply interact to negatively affect the growth and survival of the forage fish, Menidia beryllina (inland silverside) and Cyprinodon variegatus (sheepshead minnow). Frontiers in Marine Science, 5, 86.
Find SoMAS on Social Media!
- SoMAS Graduate Student Molly Graffam Honored with SBU Graduate School Award
- SoMAS Professor Analyzes Storm Damage on North Shore
- SoMAS joint faculty member leads team that discovered “Supercolony” of Adélie Penguins in Antarctica
- SoMAS Faculty Testify Against Off Shore Drilling
- Old Inlet Breach Flyover 2018-02-27
Subscribe by Email
Latest SBU News
- Stony Brook University Receives Prestigious Award for Excellence in Campus Internationalization
- Medieval Barbarians Likely Imported Brides With Elongated Heads From Southeastern Europe
- Seeking Truth in Science: Meta-Analysis as a Key
- Joshua D. Miller, MD, Named as President of the American Diabetes Association Long Island Community Leadership Board