Hinrichs, C., Flagg, C.N. & Wilson, R.E. Estuaries and Coasts Great South Bay After Sandy: Changes in Circulation and Flushing due to New Inlet (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12237-018-0423-6
Find SoMAS on Social Media!
- Associate Director, Center for Clean Water Technology (CCWT) – 1901006
- SoMAS Students’ Environmental Design Project Reimagines Shop Red West Plaza
- Instructional Support Technician – 1901124
- Supercomputer Cloud Modeling Could Help to Predict Climate Change
- Stony Brook Celebrates the Earth in Annual Festival
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
Please prove that you are not a robot.
Latest SBU News
- Stony Brook Achieves Highest Ranking to Date on Forbes “Best Value” List
- Lena Burgos-Lafuente Wins Harvard University’s Wilbur Martin Visiting Scholar Fellowship
- Students’ Environmental Design Project Reimagines Shop Red West Plaza
- Eriko Sato Receives American Association of University Women Research Publication Grant