Shipley, O. N., Murchie, K. J., Frisk, M. G., Brooks, E. J., Shea, O. R., & Power, M. (2017). Low lipid and urea effects and inter-tissue comparisons of stable isotope signatures in three nearshore elasmobranchs. Marine Ecology Progress Series, 579, 233-238.
Find SoMAS on Social Media!
- Osprey Return to Southampton Campus
- SoMAS Graduate Student Molly Graffam Honored with SBU Graduate School Award
- SoMAS Professor Analyzes Storm Damage on North Shore
- SoMAS joint faculty member leads team that discovered “Supercolony” of Adélie Penguins in Antarctica
- SoMAS Faculty Testify Against Off Shore Drilling
Subscribe by Email
Latest SBU News
- High-Tech Imaging of Ancient Crocs Helps Define How Species Evolve
- Stony Brook University Receives Prestigious Award for Excellence in Campus Internationalization
- Medieval Barbarians Likely Imported Brides With Elongated Heads From Southeastern Europe
- Seeking Truth in Science: Meta-Analysis as a Key