O’Leary, C. A., Miller, T. J., Thorson, J. T., & Nye, J. A. (2018). Understanding historical Summer Flounder (Paralichthys dentatus) abundance patterns through the incorporation of oceanography-dependent vital rates in Bayesian hierarchical models. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, (ja).
Find SoMAS on Social Media!
- Lead Business and Grants Manager- 1903025
- SoMAS Students Release Preview of Lee Koppelman Documentary
- Division of Atmospheric Sciences Coordinator – 1902786
- Bassem Allam Invested as Inaugural Marinetics Endowed Professor
- SoMAS Support for Long Beach Water Pollution Control Plant Consolidation Project
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.