Pascal, L., Maire, O., Volkenborn, N., Lecroart, P., Bichon, S., de Montaudouin, X., … & Deflandre, B. (2016). Influence of the mud shrimp Upogebia pusilla (Decapoda: Gebiidea) on solute and porewater exchanges in an intertidal seagrass (Zostera noltei) meadow of Arcachon Bay: An experimental assessment. Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology, 477, 69-79.
- SoMAS Research part of 180 Covid-19 Studies Launched at SBU Since Start of Pandemic
- Updates from the Flax Pond Marine Laboratory
- SoMAS MCP Program Prepares Grad for Influencer Role
- Graduating SoMAS Senior featured in URECA Researchers of the Month
- SBU is First Place Winner in E-Waste Category of RecycleMania Competition
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.