Picca, J.C., D.M. Schultz, B. A. Colle, S. Ganetis, D.R. Novak, and M. Sienkiewicz, 2014: The value of dual-polarization radar in diagnosing the complex microphysical evolution of an intense snowband. Bull. Meteor. Soc., 95, 1825-1834.
- SoMAS Research part of 180 Covid-19 Studies Launched at SBU Since Start of Pandemic
- Updates from the Flax Pond Marine Laboratory
- SoMAS MCP Program Prepares Grad for Influencer Role
- Graduating SoMAS Senior featured in URECA Researchers of the Month
- SBU is First Place Winner in E-Waste Category of RecycleMania Competition
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.