Renfro, A. A., Cochran, J. K., Hirschberg, D. J., Bokuniewicz, H. J., & Goodbred, S. L. (2016). The sediment budget of an urban coastal lagoon (Jamaica Bay, NY) determined using 234Th and 210Pb. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 180, 136-149.
Skills Posted on
November 3, 2016
← Lynch, H. J., White, R., Naveen, R., Black, A., Meixler, M. S., & Fagan, W. F. (2016). In stark contrast to widespread declines along the Scotia Arc, a survey of the South Sandwich Islands finds a robust seabird community. Polar Biology, 1-11. Wang, C., Baumann, Z., Madigan, D. J., & Fisher, N. S. (2016). Contaminated Marine Sediments As a Source of Cesium Radioisotopes for Benthic Fauna near Fukushima. Environmental Science & Technology, 50(19), 10448-10455. →
Find SoMAS on Social Media!
- Osprey Return to Southampton Campus
- SoMAS Graduate Student Molly Graffam Honored with SBU Graduate School Award
- SoMAS Professor Analyzes Storm Damage on North Shore
- SoMAS joint faculty member leads team that discovered “Supercolony” of Adélie Penguins in Antarctica
- SoMAS Faculty Testify Against Off Shore Drilling
Subscribe by Email
Latest SBU News
- High-Tech Imaging of Ancient Crocs Helps Define How Species Evolve
- Stony Brook University Receives Prestigious Award for Excellence in Campus Internationalization
- Medieval Barbarians Likely Imported Brides With Elongated Heads From Southeastern Europe
- Seeking Truth in Science: Meta-Analysis as a Key