Tamborski, J. J., Cochran, J. K., & Bokuniewicz, H. J. (2017). Submarine groundwater discharge driven nitrogen fluxes to Long Island Sound, NY: Terrestrial vs. marine sources. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 218, 40-57.
Find SoMAS on Social Media!
- SoMAS Graduate Student Molly Graffam Honored with SBU Graduate School Award
- SoMAS Professor Analyzes Storm Damage on North Shore
- SoMAS joint faculty member leads team that discovered “Supercolony” of Adélie Penguins in Antarctica
- SoMAS Faculty Testify Against Off Shore Drilling
- Old Inlet Breach Flyover 2018-02-27
Subscribe by Email
Latest SBU News
- Stony Brook University Receives Prestigious Award for Excellence in Campus Internationalization
- Medieval Barbarians Likely Imported Brides With Elongated Heads From Southeastern Europe
- Seeking Truth in Science: Meta-Analysis as a Key
- Joshua D. Miller, MD, Named as President of the American Diabetes Association Long Island Community Leadership Board