Tettelbach, S. T., B. J. Peterson, J. M. Carroll, B. T. Furman, S. W. T. Hughes, J. Havelin, J. R. Europe, D. M. Bonal, A. J. Weinstock and C. F. Smith. 2015. Aspiring to an Alternative Stable State: Rebuilding of Bay Scallop Populations and Fisheries Following Intensive Restoration. Marine Ecology Progress Series 529: 121-136.
Find SoMAS on Social Media!
- Lead Business and Grants Manager- 1903025
- SoMAS Students Release Preview of Lee Koppelman Documentary
- Division of Atmospheric Sciences Coordinator – 1902786
- Bassem Allam Invested as Inaugural Marinetics Endowed Professor
- SoMAS Support for Long Beach Water Pollution Control Plant Consolidation Project
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.