Wang, L., Han, J., Sundahl, B., Thornton, S., Zhu, Y., Zhou, R., Jaye, C., Liu, H., Li, Z.Q., Taylor, G.T. and Fischer, D.A., 2016. Ligand-induced dependence of charge transfer in nanotube–quantum dot heterostructures. Nanoscale, 8(34), pp.15553-15570.
- Graduating SoMAS Senior featured in URECA Researchers of the Month
- SBU is First Place Winner in E-Waste Category of RecycleMania Competition
- Melissa Scheiber (BA, 2015) Connects People With the Natural World
- Student Research Celebrated at URECA
- SoMAS Faculty Wins EPA Advanced Septic System Nitrogen Sensor Challenge
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.