Wehrmann, L. M., Ockert, C., Mix, A. C., Gussone, N., Teichert, B. M. A., & Meister, P. (2016). Repeated occurrences of methanogenic zones, diagenetic dolomite formation and linked silicate alteration in southern Bering Sea sediments (Bowers Ridge, IODP Exp. 323 Site U1341). Deep Sea Research Part II: Topical Studies in Oceanography, 125, 117-132.
Find SoMAS on Social Media!
- Osprey Return to Southampton Campus
- SoMAS Graduate Student Molly Graffam Honored with SBU Graduate School Award
- SoMAS Professor Analyzes Storm Damage on North Shore
- SoMAS joint faculty member leads team that discovered “Supercolony” of Adélie Penguins in Antarctica
- SoMAS Faculty Testify Against Off Shore Drilling
Subscribe by Email
Latest SBU News
- High-Tech Imaging of Ancient Crocs Helps Define How Species Evolve
- Stony Brook University Receives Prestigious Award for Excellence in Campus Internationalization
- Medieval Barbarians Likely Imported Brides With Elongated Heads From Southeastern Europe
- Seeking Truth in Science: Meta-Analysis as a Key