Xie, X., & Zhang, M. (2015). Scale‐aware parameterization of liquid cloud inhomogeneity and its impact on simulated climate in CESM. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 120(16), 8359-8371.
- Graduating SoMAS Senior featured in URECA Researchers of the Month
- SBU is First Place Winner in E-Waste Category of RecycleMania Competition
- Melissa Scheiber (BA, 2015) Connects People With the Natural World
- Student Research Celebrated at URECA
- SoMAS Faculty Wins EPA Advanced Septic System Nitrogen Sensor Challenge
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.