Xu, N., Wang, M., Tang, Y., Zhang, Q., Duan, S., & Gobler, C. J. (2017). Acute toxicity of the cosmopolitan bloom-forming dinoflagellate Akashiwo sanguinea to finfish, shellfish, and zooplankton. Aquatic Microbial Ecology, 80(3), 209-222.
Find SoMAS on Social Media!
- Lead Business and Grants Manager- 1903025
- SoMAS Students Release Preview of Lee Koppelman Documentary
- Division of Atmospheric Sciences Coordinator – 1902786
- Bassem Allam Invested as Inaugural Marinetics Endowed Professor
- SoMAS Support for Long Beach Water Pollution Control Plant Consolidation Project
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
Latest SBU News
- Lieutenant Governor Hochul Announces $79 Million in Energy Efficient Upgrades at Stony Brook
- Molecular Genetics & Microbiology Changes Name to Microbiology & Immunology
- Volunteer Baby Cuddlers Help Infants Thrive
- Grant and Gift Totaling More than $11M Will Accelerate High-Performance Computing at IACS